OT: IM encryption options [was: Re: Is the OpenPGP model still useful?]

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:47:07 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 02:19:53PM -0300, Marcio B. Jr. wrote:
> Hi Aron,
> you are somewhat arrogant.

Excuse me? Why do you say that? You stated that during the DH key exchange,
there is a risk of losing the private key. Did you not? Of not, please
enlighten me. There's no need to be offended. There was no emotion in my
reply, and I certainly didn't resort to name calling.

> Please read what I wrote till completion.

I did. I didn't see any need on replying to the rest of the mail. I only
wanted to help you clear up exactly how the DH key exchange works.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o