Including public key

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jul 28 21:46:08 CEST 2011

On 28/07/11 20:15, Jay Litwyn wrote:
> In my case, that iz likely, because I yuuz only screen names on USENET.

yuuz? That's where I draw the line. This mailing list is for communication, not
showing your "1337 skillz". So please communicate in a way where I don't have to
read every other sentence twice to get what you are trying to tell us.

Peter.

PS: At first I wondered if you had an interesting variant of dyslexia :).
Perhaps quite the opposite of your intention.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt