Problem with faked-system-time option

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Sun Jun 12 20:00:39 CEST 2011

> You can
> sign the output of /dev/urandom. Nothing of that makes your declaration of
> intent invalid. At least not in Germany.

I agree with your point and hate to be picky, but the output of
/dev/urandom wouldn't be a statement of intent, much less a valid one.
Unless, of course, the output is "I will pay John Doe 10 EUR". We can
safely ignore that case.

Doesn't make your point any less valid, but if we're going to discuss
the legal interpretation of your signature on a piece of data, we
might as well do it properly.

Now all gnupg-users have a nice Pentecost!

--
Jerome Baum
tel +49-1578-8434336
email jerome at jeromebaum.com
web www.jeromebaum.com
--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA