Problem with "hkp server wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net"

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Thu Jun 16 16:10:19 CEST 2011

On Jun 16, 2011, at 8:24 AM, Jerry wrote:

> The "hkp server wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net" has been unreachable for several
> days at least from my locale. I was wondering if anyone had any
> information regarding it or who I could report this problem to?

wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net is intended to be a round-robin of all EU keyservers.  In practice, it's only one server at the moment, which does seem to be down.  I think your best bet is to mention this on sks-devel where most of the keyserver operators hang out.  See http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel

David