GnuPG Shell installed but cannot be launched

0 ypLxswPm8C24VUMt at lavabit.com
Sun Jun 19 22:46:03 CEST 2011

I download and installed GnuPG Shell .deb in ubuntu, and soft center
says it's installed; however I cannot launch it. It's not in the menu,
and running 'gnupgshell' doesn't work. I was trying to find a front end
more alike in capabilities with kgpg than with seahorse, but that works
better in gnome.

What's the problem with GnuPG Shell?
Can you suggest a better front end?

KGpg requires me to make certain kde config changes to make it suitable
for comfortable work, however, I don't know how to install kcontrol to
make those changes.

Package kcontrol is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  kdebase-workspace-bin kdebase-runtime kdelibs4c2a

Which one of kdebase-workspace-bin kdebase-runtime kdelibs4c2a should I
install?