outlook email help

Chandler, Thomas Thomas.Chandler at gsprecision.com
Thu Jun 30 18:56:13 CEST 2011

I have two users that have Gpg4win installed on their machines and they are running into a problem when they rightclick on a file, choose send to, and then after they send the email, it goes into the outbox and stays there.  I have also noticed that when you open the email in the outbox, the recipient field is empty, but once they put the recipient in a second time, and click send, the email will send.  It is important as far as productivity goes that I can get these users to use the rightclick on a file, and send to functionality.  I have done testing, and only the machines that have pgp4win on them are having this problem, nobody else is, so I have narrowed it down to pgp4win.  Does anyone know what I can do to make this work?   Thank you very much!
It's outlook 2007 sp2
PGP4WIN version 2.0.4

Thomas Chandler
Desktop Support Engineer
G.S.Precision, Inc.
101 John Sietz Drive
Brattleboro, VT. 05301
802.246.5451 Direct / 802.246.5456 Fax

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is part of a confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, or copying of this communication is prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your email system and notify us immediately at (802) 257-5200 x5450 or via email at NetAdmin at GSPrecision.com.