key generation problems

George izghitu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:21:13 CET 2011

Hi,

I have CentOS 5.5 with gnupg 1.4.5.

I am using the following command to generate the keys:
echo LinuxMasters | /usr/bin/gpg --homedir /home/USER/.gnupg -e -a -r
email at domain.com > /somefile

The problem I am facing is that until today all the keys generated
using this command had the same size of 1261 bytes and were working
properly.

Now when I do it the keys have the size of 912 bytes and no longer work.

Absolutely nothing changed config related on the server.

If I need to send you more info regarding my configs please tell me
what and I will send.

So my question is, why is this happening?

Please help
Thanks