For Windows

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Sun Mar 13 15:57:16 CET 2011

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:19:58 -0600
Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com> articulated:

> On 03/13/2011 06:56 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 06:05:12 -0600
> > Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> [citation required]
> >
> > See the way Outlook Express treats PGP sigs, and the messages to
> > which they're attached.
>
> Are you implying that Outlook Express determines the support life
> cycle of OpenPGP standards?

Outlook Express has been replaced by Windows Mail, an improved e‑mail
program with enhancements such as junk e‑mail filtering and protection
against phishing messages.

Why are we even discussing a product that in not and has not been
available for quite some time. I heard, although have not confirmed,
that it does not work on Windows 7 anyway which effectively means it is
dead.

--
Jerry ✌
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net