For Windows

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Mar 13 19:19:16 CET 2011

On Sunday 13 March 2011, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> On 13/03/11 7:24 AM, MFPA wrote:
> > Or simply use pgp-inline so that the disclaimer comes after the
> > signature.
>
> Yes, this is a fine example of why in-line still has a place in the
> world.

I disagree. This very mailing list demonstrates how to add a footer to a
message without breaking PGP/MIME signatures. I don't accept the example
of a broken or wrongly configured mail application/gateway as argument
in favor of inline PGP. Of course, that's just MHO. Feel free to have a
different opinion.

Regards,
Ingo