For Windows

Jonathan Ely thajsta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:57:59 CET 2011

I use a screen reader called JAWS For Windows. The GUI is not screen
reader accessible, meaning I can not use the Arrow keys, Tab, Shift+Tab
and any other navigational keys to use the GPA utility like you can with
the mouse. I really hate that; people have no idea how much it annoys
me. I might write to the GPG4WIN developers if I can track down their
information. The command-line utility of GnuPG is more verbose than that.