keyservers

John Clizbe John at enigmail.net
Fri Mar 18 03:57:49 CET 2011

Grant Olson wrote:
> On 3/17/11 4:43 PM, Andrew Long wrote:
>> Anyone else having problems accessing pool.sks-keyservers.net? I've
>> tried pointing nslookup at a couple of the root DNS name servers and get
>> DOMAIN (not known)
>>

> There were a few emails on sks-devel this morning.  Apparently it is
> indeed down.
>
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/sks-devel/2011-03/msg00017.html

yeah, and keys.kfwebs.net, Kristian's keyserver which hosts the pool code, is
also down. Still no word from him on sks-devel. Of course, he might not be able
to get the mail if the server is offline.

-John
--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Enigmail DAWT net
FSF Assoc #995 / FSFE Fellow #1797  hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or