GPG and non ssh user

Gloria.Teo at bit.admin.ch Gloria.Teo at bit.admin.ch
Fri Mar 18 17:57:08 CET 2011

Dear All,

due to our new security, we have to login in Linux SLESS 11 with a
personal "ABC" ssh-user then change to a batch user with the commands
sudo -i -u <batchuser>. And tty belongs to user "ABC" and not batchuser.
I could import new keys, both private and public and also decrypt a
pgp-encrypted file under the user ABC but it doesn't work when I run gpg
with batchuser. The batchuser is not a ssh user. How can I make gpg
works under a batchuser? Can anybody help?

Greetings

Desperate looking for a solution