libgcrypt git repository

Chris Ruff jcruff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:21:22 CET 2011

Is this an error on my part.  I went to git pull on the latest trunk for
gnupg and during configure discovered a newer libgcrypt (>=1.5.0) &
libksba (>=1.2.0) was needed.  However a git pull resulted in the
following error:

$ git clone git://git.gnupg.org/libgcrypt/trunk libgcrypt
Initialized empty Git repository in /path/to/libgcrypt/.git/

$ git clone git://git.gnupg.org/libksba/trunk libksba
Initialized empty Git repository in /path/to/libksba/.git/

TIA
--
Chris Ruff
email: jcruff at gmail.com