Deniability

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Mon Mar 21 17:13:40 CET 2011

> You know that. And the archive of this mailinglist now knows that you have
> once claimed to do that. So one may assume that the only recipient is you but
> that is not a strong technical conclusion from the message itself.

When I throw-keyids,  what's actually left over? Would  there be any way
to match the keys from several messages, besides key size and type? Also
if one (size, type) appears in all messages, I'd say the conclusion that
I'm using encrypt-to-self is pretty safe.

Then again, I could  use that to my advantage if I  want to encrypt to a
public key of the same size and type! :)

--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA