Deniability

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Tue Mar 22 15:37:16 CET 2011

"Robert J. Hansen" <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> writes:

> If this is a thought experiment in how to crowbar deniability into
> OpenPGP, I wish you luck.  :)  If you're looking at actually using a
> deniable OpenPGP, or recommending others use one, I hope you'll give
> serious thought to these two things.

Part thought  experiment, part practical  usage. I was thinking  more in
terms of  a German court  asking me to  turn over evidence --  but then,
there still might  be a lead pipe involved outside the  scope of a court
case. I'll keep  it in mind when  it comes to practical usage,  but I do
want to keep up the thought experiment. :)

--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA