Group Membership Keyring

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Wed Mar 23 22:54:29 CET 2011

Mike Acker wrote:
> I really liked the idea of having the Membership Secretary sign a Public
> Keyring for the Group Members and then to circulate that keyring to the
> membership.

That's just super-neato great, but what does it have to do with the message
thread you replied to dealing with 4096-bit keys? Oh right, not a damned thing.

If you wish to start a new thread, then post a new message to the list.
DO NOT just reply to an existing thread and change the subject -- that is known
politely as "hijacking a thread."

Also, please do not add people to a post if they have no prior involvement. You
changed the subject, you also started with an empty slate of people interested
in it.