what are the sub keys

Jonathan Ely thajsta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:19:28 CET 2011

Well excuse me for not knowing it all. I only know what Enigmail allows
through its user interface, and bad judgement is sometimes a method of
learning for better decision making. I have only begun using both GnuPG
and Enigmail this month along with Thunderbird, and this list educated
me a lot since I have been subscribed. Anything else you would like to
point out? I apologise if I come off mean in any way.