Offline Master Key

Mon May 2 19:06:00 CEST 2011

Am Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 18:13:21 schrieb John Clizbe:

> He was looking for someone to adopt the How-To back in 2006, but didn't
> receive a response on the list that I saw.

I told him that I was willing to do that (not on the list but after happening
to visit his page). I haven't finished that yet but I now increase the
pressure on my by making this public. :-) Should be done by the end of the
week. And if the result seems worth it then the new page may be linked (or
published on the GnuPG site).

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814