Storing secrets on other people's computers

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri May 6 01:48:07 CEST 2011

> When I post the second follow-up to my own email, it's time to go to sleep. Here you go:
>
> Or, put another way, if I do it for free few people but me
> will be convinced.
>
> So, Robert did say it.

Only if you assume that I meant "for free" as in "without cost to myself" -- which, as I hope my other message showed, is not what I believed to be true: there are downsides, not least of which being the potential dramaworms.  There I meant "for free" as in, no cost that I can see other people incurring (perhaps because I have no incentives to consider those potential costs).

Freedom from price is a subjective phenomena.