I'm looking for a very beginnerfriendly gpg

Erica3 erica339 at safe-mail.net
Fri May 6 14:25:23 CEST 2011

Hi everyone!

This might not be the right place, but I cross my fingers and hope that
someone here can help me or maybe give me a link to a better place to ask
this question. I've tried to find a forum for this, but I couldn't.
I'm looking for the most newbie-friendly, easiest-to-use version of gpg. No
writing commands, just clicking and if possible, I want to download and
install the whole thing at once and not have to put things (gpg and
interface?) together myself.
I would really appriciate any help and if there is a place where I can ask
stupid questions like this one, I would really like to know where it is...
:)