sending encrypted messages doesn't work

ricka rick at ultracamdesigns.com
Sat May 7 09:24:17 CEST 2011

I just downloaded a copy of gpg4win 2.1.0. I'm running win7 with outlook 2007
and have an exchange account. I can receive encrypted messages just fine and
can send signed messages, but I can't send encrypted messages. I get a
Undeliverable message with "Error is [0x80004005-00000000-00000000]" in the
text. I see in the readme file that there's a bug that prevents the sending
of messages with an exchange account. This seems to have been a problem for
a few years now. Is there a reasonable workaround and/or is this going to be
fixed any time soon?

Thanks,
...Rick