PGP Help Require Basic

Kevin Kammer Lists.gnupg at mephisto.fastmail.net
Tue May 10 15:01:12 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 04:32:24PM +1000 Also sprach Aakash:
> Hi folks,
>
> Well, I have got to encrypt/decrypt the files using Open PGP. Now I have got
> PGP key block and Pgp KEY from other party. I have also installed GPG on my
> local machine.
>
> but i really dont have any idea what to do next. Please let me know what to
> do with PGP key (0xAJ7A9B41) and PGP key block (this is very strange text).

Have you considered reading the GnuPG user guide? The user guide
contains detailed instructions on how to use GnuPG, and is available in
several languages:

http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/guides.html

--
"Le hasard favorise l'esprit préparé."