PGP and "Smart" Cards

Scott Lambdin lopaki at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:31:55 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Mark H. Wood <mwood at iupui.edu> wrote:

>  The customer is the only one with a compelling
> incentive to change the system.

Why?  Are not the Pay Card companies on the hook for most of the losses?

> --
> Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
> Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are
> smart.

“Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is—whether its
victim is human or animal —we cannot expect things to be much better in this
world. We cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in killing any
living creature.”—Rachel Carson, Silent Spring