An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 00:04:10 CEST 2011

Andre Amorim wrote:
> It's Called INCEPTION !

I thought it was callee SPAM !

If I thought the O.P. would even read this, I might suggest he resume
his medication.

If I believed he was not schizophrenic, I would refer him to this web
site: http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/intro.html
Ingo Swann, whose site it is, is not a kook nor is he a nut. He has been
closely involved in scientific investigations of what are usually called
psychic phenomena since the early 1970s, if not before. Many of these
studies were done at Stanford Research Institute, under the sponsorship
of various 3-letter agencies.

Studying that web site (there are hundreds of pages) would show that
"psychic" phenomena have been known since at least 400 B.C.E., and have
been scientifically investigated since about 1875, or a little earlier,
by quite reputable scientists. Mind reading, better known as telepathy
has been shown statistically significant, as have remote viewing, and
related phenomena. There are dozens of books on these subjects by
people, some of whom worked in this area for the U.S.Military.

If the O.P. is serious, he could do some research on this on the
Internet. But encryption, such as by using gpg, will not be a defense
from "attacks" of this kind.

 ^^-^^ 17:50:01 up 31 days, 21:08, 3 users, load average: 5.10, 4.95, 4.87