Question regarding the migration of the pgp keyring to gpg

Pramod.R Pramod.R at target.com
Fri May 27 14:24:04 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your response on this.

Now, when I tried decrypting a pgp encrypted file through a gpg (using the gpg --decrypt command), I'm running into this problem of "idea encryption (0) failed" even when I tried compiling one of the idea.c that I downloaded, using the command: gcc -Wall -O2 -shared -fPIC -DBIG_ENDIAN_HOST -o idea idea.c

I came across one of your posts in the below link where you mentioned that you edited the idea.c for the "endianness" and got it working:

http://markmail.org/message/gmev3dorhh7xa5nt#query:+page:1+mid:omfowi5jah2w2xxt+state:results

Could you please let send me the latest version of the idea.c that has taken care of this problem?

Thanks so much in advance as this would mean so much for me..

Let me know if you need any clarity on my question...

Warm Regards,
Pramod R