How to get the list of all keys to which the file has been encrypded

Tue Nov 1 01:44:50 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, 1. November 2011, 00:04:19 schrieb Veet Vivarto:
> Someone may encrypt the message to me and to 10 other recipients, I would
> like to know who they are.
>
> Is there a <b>command line option for displaying all recipients</b> to whom
> the message was encrypted.

--list-packets

In case the data was encrypted normally and not with --hidden-recipient or
--throw-keyids.

But I don't know whether key servers allow the search for subkeys. If you
don't have all the target keys in your keyring then it may be just an ID
without any useful information to you.

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814