Error: invalid packet (ctb=2d)

jan.orel jan.orel at gooddata.com
Thu Nov 10 09:17:53 CET 2011

Hello,

I am getting this error when trying to decrypt message from our client:
invalid packet (ctb=2d)

The message was created using Java library BouncyCastle, but seems correct.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks

[xorel at lachtan sso]$ gpg --decrypt -vvv --homedir . message.enc
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `.'
gpg: using character set `utf-8'
gpg: armor: BEGIN PGP MESSAGE
gpg: armor header: Version: BCPG v1.46
:pubkey enc packet: version 3, algo 1, keyid 877B2C47204341F5
	data: [2043 bits]
gpg: public key is 204341F5
gpg: public key encrypted data: good DEK
:encrypted data packet:
	length: 609
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit RSA key, ID 204341F5, created 2010-08-17
      "XXX SSO <XXX at XXX.com>"
gpg: AES192 encrypted data
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2d)
gpg: decryption okay
gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2d)