GPA File Manager : double-click not possible ?

Sartoretti Pascal pascal.sartoretti at elca.ch
Mon Nov 14 10:28:56 CET 2011

Hello,

I am a new user to the GNU Privacy Assistant; it works fine, but there
is one thing that annoys me in the "File Manager" window : it is not
possible to double-click on a decrypted file to open it (using the
application associated to it in the operating system), I have to open it
via Window's Explorer, which is complex because the file is in a
temporary location created by Microsoft Outlook. Hence my questions :

- Is there an easy way to open a file from GPA's "File Manager" window ?
- Why is it so complex, for security reasons ?

Thanks for any help

Pascal Sartoretti