Error while decrypting a file using gpg

kln klnreddy212 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:37:32 CET 2011

We have a file sweeper which decrypts the incoming files. The file sweeper is
usually a scheduled process.
Following is the error messages with file sweeper scheduled processing in
production.
gpg: block_filter: 1st length byte missinggpg: block_filter: 1st length byte
missinggpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected

For now we are doing the Decryption manually using GPG.exe in production,
And it works but when the process is scheduled it doesn't works.

Can any one help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,