SCR3340 CardReader [Was: Re: Which ExpressCard/54?]

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Sun Nov 20 20:42:50 CET 2011

Jerry,

I clearly was not thinking when I wrote that.  The reader previously worked
on another system, but not this one.  This is a Dell Latitude E5420 running
ubuntu 11.10 64 bit.  I'm not at it right now, but I'm using all the latest
packages from the repos.

Thanks,
David

On Nov 20, 2011 7:24 AM, "Jerry" <gnupg.user at seibercom.net> wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:35:21 -0500
David Tomaschik articulated:

> I actually have an SCR3340 based reader that just doesn't want to work
> on my new laptop. It ma...
Have you tried this device on any other PC just to insure it is not a
localized phenomena?

It would seem like supplying your PC type, OS version and
architecture and gpg2 version would be the least that is necessary to
start in attempting to debug this situation.

--
Jerry ✌
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net