kernel.org status: establishing a PGP web of trust

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:58:42 CEST 2011

On 10/01/2011 02:46 PM, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> That's the same level of paranoia that led to Kurt Goedel starving to
> death because he was afraid of how everyone around him was trying to
> poison him.  I don't think we should recommend that level of paranoia.

That's not a healthy dose of paranoia. A healthy dose of paranoia in
that case would be washing your hands before you eat, or not eating
something off the floor. Starving yourself, because you think people are
tying to poison you is not healthy.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o