Multiple signatures

pet jemen pjemen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:49:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to sign binary data in OpenPGP Message Format.
I want sign it by two or more keys.
According to http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4880#section-5.4 it seems it is
possible.
 (A one-octet number holding a flag showing whether the signature is
nested.  A zero value indicates that the next packet is another One-Pass
Signature packet that describes another signature to be applied to the same
message data.)

I'd like to use gpg from command-line to sign an input file by two keys.
I tried to sign it by:
   gpg2.exe --quiet --yes --force-v3-sigs -z 0 -u "test1 (test1) <
test1 at test1.org>" -o %1.signed --sign %1
   gpg2.exe --quiet --yes --force-v3-sigs -z 0 -u "test2 (test2) <
test2 at test2.org>" -o %1.signed2 --sign %1.signed

But the second signature signed the first one also with the first signature.
I need to sign it in way were I can verify signature of signed data by both
keys (the last octet of One-Pass Signature Packets (Tag 4) packet should be
equal to zero).

Any help how to achieve from pgp command line is welcome.

Thanks.

Pavol Misik