Multiple signatures

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 11 17:56:54 CEST 2011

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:55, pjemen at gmail.com said:

> Other problem I've noticed when I signed file in non-batch mode is that
> I’ve specified to use SHA512 for second signature.

You didn't.  What you did is to specify an S2K hash algorithm which is
used to turn passphrases into keys.  Further it is not possible to
change the algorithms for each key.  You may be better off not to tinker
around with algorithm options if you don't have a close understanding of
how they work.  GnuPG has sensible defaults and a preference system to
select algorithms.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner