gpg version 2.0.17 with libgcrypt 1.4.6

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 12 09:40:10 CEST 2011

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:35, michael.b.banks at citi.com said:

> Another developer and I have downloaded and compiled and built the
> versions of gpg listed.  I have generated the keys successfully and
> when I try running gpg as a test to encrypt a file I am getting bus
> errors.  I have started the agent a

Please let us known what OS and what CPU you are using.

To track down such a bus error we need a stack backtrace.  If you run
gpg under a debugger the debugger should break at the bus error and
allow you to generate a backtrace (when using gdb you would enter
"bt full" and then "info registers").

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner