GPGME and Windows Server 2003/2008

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 17 11:02:24 CEST 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 02:51, mwinkler at compass-analytics.com said:

> *         GPG 1.1.4

Do you mean GnuPG 1.4.11 or GPGME 1.1.4?  The latter is quite old and
the NEWS file shows that 1.1.5 and 1.1.6 both had fixes for Windows.
The current version is 1.3.0; a binary for Windows of that versions (or
a slightly newer one) comes as part of gpg4win.org (it is sufficient to
download gpg4win-light-2.1.0).

> Our application is using a single thread for the decryption.  We are dynamically linking to the libpgme-11.dll using LoadLibrary().

Please link directly against libgpgme.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner