private key protection

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Oct 18 16:22:17 CEST 2011

> (a) is true, but it doesn't lead anywhere useful.  That makes it
> trivial.

Seems like you keep asserting Jerome posed (a) as something insightful. I don't
remember someone other than you posing (a) at all.

I really see no point in keeping on telling people they said something different
than what they meant to say. Isn't it way more productive to determine what they
meant, rather than what /you/ (or anyone) read in it?

Are we here to catch eachother on potentially saying something, for instance,
trivial, and going "aha! Got ya!"? Or are we here to discuss crypto and stuff
having to do with crypto?

Meanwhile, you are right about the heat versus light ratio, so I will stop this
side discussion as well, hopefully even if it annoys me some more :).

Peter.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt