The problem is "motivational"

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Thu Oct 20 16:24:23 CEST 2011

BTW I "have nothing to hide" but like my privacy anyway.  Privacy is
essential for maintaining personal boundaries, as well as security.

(That said, the vast majority of my use of crypto in email is to
establish identity, not to protect privacy.  I *want* to be positively
identifiable in most circumstances.)

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.