Win7: Kleopatra does not open

yyy yyy at yyy.id.lv
Sat Oct 22 13:34:36 CEST 2011

Hello Roland,

> Therefore I need to be able to execute Kleopatra or GPA. Unfortunately
> Kleopatra does not work. I tried both from a desktop shortcut, and the
> command prompt (terminal). Just no reaction at all.
> I tried several re-installs. On 2 occasions it got working, but gave up
> a day later. Reinstall .... some success, and then failure again ...

  Kleopatra seems to be part of gpg4win, which has its own mailinglist
  (Gpg4win-users-en at wald.intevation.org). What are your language
  settings? I had a similar problem (it was reproducible in winxp and
  windows vista). See:
  http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-users-en/2011-April/000598.html
  and the rest of thread. (Kleopatra works only in english windows
  (maybe german too)).

--
Best regards,
 yyy                            mailto:yyy at yyy.id.lv