Decrypting WikiLeaks insurance file

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 1 18:24:33 CEST 2011

Hello,

I read that the password for the insurance.aes256 file WikiLeaks
distributed some time agoo has been revealed to be

CollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#

(talk about a long password). However, which tool is used to encrypt it?
I tried decrypting it with gpg (no valid OpenPGP data found) and with
openssl with the command

openssl enc -d -aes256 -in insurance.aes256 > out.dec

which gives an error after copying almost the entire file to out.dec.
Does someone know which tool to use? And yes, I know the decrypted file
can be downloaded from TPB but I'm just curious about the encryption.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers