Decryption error

m.aflakparast at ut.ac.ir m.aflakparast at ut.ac.ir
Sat Sep 3 09:22:35 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I already installed gpg4win-2.1.0.exe, and constructed my certification
and I got the passphrase.
Now, for decrypting "70195_B11_WTCCCT444825.CEL.gz.gpg", I opended
Kleopatra window and clicked on File option then clicked on
"Decrypte/Verify files" and then I entered my file's path then
Decrypt/Verify window is opened and I checked on the second choice "Input
file is an archive..",  after clicking on Decrypt/Verify bottom I enter
passphrase then after a couple of seconds I face an error " Decryption
failed".

I wonder how to resolve this problem.

-Mehran