Problem when decrypting PGP messages

Jerome Baum jerome+person at jeromebaum.com
Thu Sep 15 23:01:41 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-15 13:21, Jerry wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:25:53 +0000
> Bastien Auneau articulated:
>> I'm using Thunderbird 6.0.2 on Windows 7 64bit. The account I connect
>> to is a google account
>>
> It would be my opinion that Google was at fault. They have screwed up
> GPG before on me.

I'm using the exact same configuration (though with a Google Apps
account, not sure if there's a difference from Google Mail).

Google is working fine for me. However I have conversation view switched
off and various other "special" options set so you might want to go
through your settings and see if you can tweak them a bit. Conversation
view is a real mess.

--
Q: What is your secret word?