After opening file with GPG Tools any file can be opened w.o. pwd

Vortran66 americabrazil1234 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:42:45 CEST 2011

I have GPG Tools 20110711 installed on a MacAir running Snow Leopard.

 If I right click an encrypted file I get a services menu item "Open PGP:
Decrypt".  Selecting that will decrypt the file properly.  My problem is
this.  Once that file is decrypted I can click on any file that was
encrypted with the same key and it will open without asking for the
password.  If I wait a very long time 20 minutes plus, or shut down and
restart the computer the behavior stops.

Is there a way to require the password every time I try and decrypt a file.
The current situation presents a security risk as opening one file
essentially unlocks all files encrypted with the same key.