windows binary for gnupg 1.4.11 // compilation instructions posted

John Clizbe John at enigmail.net
Thu Sep 22 21:20:16 CEST 2011

vedaal at nym.hush.com wrote:
> So, if , for example, in a case where I don't have my laptop with me, (but I
> do have a usb with gpg and keyrings, and a miniDVD with ubuntu),
>
> then, assuming there is no keylogger on the borrowed laptop, what
> is the problem with booting from the ubuntu miniDVD, and running
> gnupg from ubuntu while accessing the keys from the usb, and
> writing to the usb?

You're also assuming no BIOS or UEFI rootkits  :-)

Whether that is or isn't a problem is up to you

*UAYOR*YMMV*IANAL*NWEOI

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John ( a ) Mozilla DAWT net
FSF Assoc #995 / FSFE Fellow #1797  hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net or

Raise your hand if you know someone who is alive only because you
did not want to spend time in jail