Search: Applikation to encrypt on the fly

Бранко Мајић branko at majic.rs
Tue Apr 17 09:13:00 CEST 2012

Hm... Under GNU/Linux there's ecryptfs, but I'm not sure if it's
capable of using a GPG key for decrypting the symmetric key? It doesn't
use containers and actually encrypts each file individually. It does
have its own structure for file layout, though (technically, you can
identify which file is which by timestamp, for example).