UBUNTU\Thunderbird\ENIGMAIL\GnuPG

Mike Acker Mike_Acker at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 14:46:41 CEST 2012

19.04.2012 14:45, Mike Acker kirjoitti:
I'm trying to setup Enigmail on an UBUNTU system and it gives me GnuPG:
Not Found
override ?  ( browse )

what do I give it?  I found gpg in the /usr directory and I can run GPG
commands from the Terminal window so GPG is clearly available.

--
/MIKE

This is second time when I answer, /usr/bin/gpg or /usr/bin/gpg2
depending on do you have package "gnupg" or "gnupg2" installed. If you
have gnupg2, I recommend /usr/bin/gpg2.

PS. Your question would be more [believable] if your email client wasn't
telling that you use Windows.
~~~
thanks for the help. You are right: I do use Windows but I am learning
to use UBUNTU:  (v11.10)
I had selected pgp from the usr menu, thus /usr/pgp
When I selected it as /usr/bin/pgp -- It accepted my response and I have
OpenPGP on the menu line now

So: I should now be able to copy over my keyring

thanks for the help!! :-)

--
/MIKE