Clarification in man page?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sat Apr 21 20:24:11 CEST 2012

On 21/04/12 19:54, Werner Koch wrote:
> Sorry, I don't understand you.  There is just a note telling the novice
> that --armor is not an option.

Okay, I initially misunderstood. Never mind.

When one of the arguments to --export does not actually match a key in the
keyring, GnuPG v2.0.18 silently ignores it. That means that if --armor does not
match a key, it is effectively ignored when specified after --export.

I like the note, it is definitely clarifying.

Peter.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt