what is killing PKI?

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Tue Aug 28 16:56:36 CEST 2012

On 28.08.2012, No such Client wrote:

> I simply chose to keep my name private.  Surely, on a public, crypto
> mailing-list, with all sorts of interesting people, the idea of
> privacy
> would be understood no? real names or pseudonyms should be quite
> irrelevant.. Is it not the content that counts?

My personal opinion on this topic is: I don't care about realnames.
I'm posting with my realname in	the From: header, but does
anybody know that this name really belongs to me? (It actually does,
but nobody can know this for shure).

So where's the difference between "No such Client" and my realname?
Or your realname? Or the realname of anybody else? :-)

Just my 5ø.