OpenPGP card decryption with 4096bit keys bugfix??

Marcos Aurelio Lenharo lenharo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 05:35:30 CET 2012

Hi,

I posted that patch but it was a quick&dirty solution.
The final code was changed by Werner, can be found in the following
commit but no official gpg version was released yet:
http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gnupg.git;a=commit;h=ab4ea45f54006eba55db11263431c4c0c4f557dc

Best Regards,

Marcos A. Lenharo