Moving from openpgp card to cryptostick

Klaus Layer klaus.layer at gmx.de
Mon Feb 6 08:39:27 CET 2012

FPA <expires2012 at rocketmail.com> wrote on 05.02.2012:
> If you have a backup copy of your secret keys that you stored before
> transferring them to the old openpgp card, copy the backup to your
> keyring and then transfer it to the new cryptostick.

When I created the keys for my old openpgp card I followed the description
from http://wiki.fsfe.org/Card_howtos/Card_with_subkeys_using_backups. I have
the backup key ring that I created as described in the howto. How do I use
this back key ring to transfer the keys to my new crypto stick?

Regards,

Klaus