Announce: Outlook 2010 Privacy Plugin
meddington at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:33:01 CET 2012
Outlook Privacy Plugin
A simple OpenPGP encryption plugin for Outlook 2010.
Outlook Privacy Plugin is a security extension for Outlook 2010. It
enables Outlook 2010 to send and receive email messages that are
encrypted and/or signed with the OpenPGP standard.
Outlook Privacy Plugin uses GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG/GPG).
* Microsoft Outlook 2010
* Encrypt and decrypt email using OpenPGP standard
* Supports encrypted attachments
* Supports multiple recipients
* Decrypts PGP-MIME
* Decrypts OpenPGP blocks in HTML email
* Encrypting with PGP-MIME (planned)
* No support for HTML email (planned)
This plugin is in BETA status and is based on an earlier plugin for
Project Sponsored by Deja vu Security <http://www.dejavusecurity.com>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnupg-users